Skyline von Regensburg

Sonntag, 30. August 2009

Arrivée à Clermont-Ferrand


I finally arrived at Clermont-Ferrand. And I'm quite happy about that but I think it will take a little time until I get used to all the new stuff.

Our apartment's on the third floor of an really old house in the middle of the town near the big place Jaude. :)

Everything is right around our apartment: Supermarket, bars :), the cathedral (as you will see on the pictures), restaurants, drugstores, tramway, etc. :).
And it doesn't take a long time to get to university which is NOT what I'm used to, but I'm sure, I'll like it.

As we didn't do much today, I can't really comment on anything.

Just a link for you to see some nice pictures. :)

http://www.facebook.com/anna.steiner2?ref=profile#/album.php?aid=4924&id=1766821790

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen